Categories of personal data processed, purpose of the processing and legal basis
When visiting the OMNETRIC website, (each an “OMNETRIC Online Offering
”), OMNETRIC may process the following personal data about you:
- Personal data that you actively and voluntarily provide via the OMNETRIC Online Offering (e.g., when registering, contacting us with your inquiries or participating in surveys, etc.), including name, e-mail address, telephone number, information submitted as part of a support request, comments or forum posts, etc.; and
- Information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or device, such as your IP-address, device type, browser type, referring site, sites accessed during your visit, the date and time of each visitor request.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the OMNETRIC Online Offering’s services and functions and to administer your use of the OMNETRIC Online Offering;
- To verify your identity (if you registered for an OMNETRIC Online Offering);
- To answer and fulfill your specific requests; and
The legal basis for OMNETRIC processing data about you is that such processing is necessary for the purposes of:
- OMNETRIC exercising its rights and performing its obligations in connection with any contract we make with you (Article 6 (1) (b) General Data Protection Regulation);
- Compliance with OMNETRIC legal obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) General Data Protection Regulation); and/or
- Legitimate interests pursued by OMNETRIC (Article 6 (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation). Generally the legitimate interest pursued by OMNETRIC in relation to our use of your personal data is the efficient performance or management of your use of the OMNETRIC Online Offerings.
In some cases, we may ask if you consent to the relevant use of your personal data. In such cases, the legal basis for OMNETRIC processing that data about you may (in addition or instead) be that you have consented (Article 6 (1) (a) General Data Protection Regulation).
By using our website you agree that we can place cookies and other similar technologies on your device as explained below. If you want to remove existing cookies from your device you can do this using your browser options. If you want to block future cookies being placed on your device you can change your browser settings to do this.
Please bear in mind that deleting and blocking cookies will have an impact on your user experience as parts of the website may no longer work. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to block cookies, our system will issue cookies as soon as you visit our website, even if you have previously deleted our cookies.
How can I deactivate cookies?
In the following you will find a summary of links that provide detailed information on the deactivation of cookies in commonly used browsers.
Links to other websites
This Privacy Notice applies only to OMNETRIC Online Offerings and not to other websites or applications operated by third parties. We may provide links to other websites and applications which we believe may be of interest to you. OMNETRIC is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or applications.