Hello game changers, solution-oriented drivers and creative minds – we are looking for you!
Our team is inclusive, open and quick to act. By working together to become our best, we push the boundaries of what’s technologically possible. Our goal is as simple as this: providing an inventive, fresh approach to meeting industry change.
We hold our values high every step of the way. So, if you are curious about our work, courageous in dealing with challenges, committed to driving data intelligence forward, and if a successful collaboration with colleagues and customers is vital to you, we can’t wait to welcome you at OMNETRIC!
As a Back-end Developer you are a Java Developer or Software Architect and responsible for Application Development. You will make high-level design choices regarding Application Development and you will dictate technical standards, including software coding standards, tools and platforms. Additionally you will be responsible for Application Development Design.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- You will focus on the agile development of new EnergyIP components and integration adapters.
- You will be involved in the integration of other smart grid systems.
- You will be responsible for creating technical specifications.
- In case you are applying for a senior position, you will define the SW architecture and manage our SW development teams.
- You have a higher technical degree from a University or University of Applied Sciences.
- You are experienced in Java programming language (Enterprise Edition, Spring, ORM) - JBoss server is a plus.
- You are familiar working with Linux, UML, SQL and WS/REST.
- In case you are applying for a senior position, you own a clear professional perspective focused on SW architecture and SW development management know-how.
- You are proud of your high-level problem-solving competence and analytical skills.
- You enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment.
- You will be happy to become a hands-on team player to get things done and are excited about continuous learning.
- You are used to working independently, remotely, and under pressure.
- You are fluent in English for day-to-day communication. German skills are a plus.
- You are ready to travel the world.
- Realize your ideas and grow personally in a digital and international environment.
- Become part of a diverse, open-minded and dynamic start-up community while enjoying the network of a Siemens company.
- Draw a competitive and performance-oriented salary and bonus.
- Benefit from attractive training programs and systematical support of expert development.
- Enjoy flexible and remote working hours.
- Make the most of our corporate benefits, such as 5 weeks of vacation with the opportunity to buy 8 additional days, retirement or life insurance, cafeteria system and meal vouchers.