Hello game changers, solution-oriented drivers and creative minds – we are looking for you!
Our team is inclusive, open and quick to act. By working together to become our best, we push the boundaries of what’s technologically possible. Our goal is as simple as this: providing an inventive, fresh approach to meeting industry change.
We hold our values high every step of the way. So, if you are curious about our work, courageous in dealing with challenges, committed to driving data intelligence forward and if a successful collaboration with colleagues and customers is vital to you, we can’t wait to welcome you at OMNETRIC!
As Finance Sales Manager your focus is on commercial project sales and execution for software integration, application development and data analytics projects. You will be supporting the Sales and Project Managers to successfully win and execute projects according to the defined Project Management standards, customer requirements, and the Financial Reporting Guidelines. You will be supporting the CFO taking over special projects.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the assessment and modelling of contract conditions (supported by legal), tax concepts including project calculation, the set-up of permanent establishments, team delegation, insurance and financing concepts and for the adherence to calculation guidelines
- Definition of business models, identification of risks and negotiating jointly with the sales manager
- Supporting the Limits of Authority process and tracking of the opportunities
- Ensuring a smooth handover of the projects from the sales to the execution phase
- Responsibility for the accuracy of the overall project books and records including project forecasting and proper invoicing according to project progress and contractual terms
- Management of commercial risks and support to the project manager with regards to managing non-commercial risks
- Ensuring proper execution of all commercial tasks including taxes, delegation process, financing, insurance, currency management, internal and external audits, if necessary with the support of relevant stakeholders and external agencies
- Ensuring compliance with Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines and local GAAP requirements, tax regulations, export control regulations, and hedging/currency regulations. Throughout the entire project life cycle, you will be the interface to Siemens Financial Services, Taxes, Construction & Project Delegation, Legal, and Compliance as well as the commercial interface to internal and external suppliers and customers
- You have a degree in business administration, economics or similar
- You have min. 8 years’ work experience in a finance related field, therein min. 3 to 5 years of experience in commercial project execution – at least 2 years in complex projects.
- Ideally project manager certification, such as CPM @ Siemens
- You have experience in commercial sales activities and customer negotiations
- Profound knowledge of calculation/pricing, project controlling, contract, claim and risk management
- You have a highly engaged, performance-driven personality, strong analytical abilities, good communication skills and are willing to go the extra mile
- You are customer and solutions-oriented and able to build strong internal as well as external working relationships
- You will be happy to become a hands-on team player to get things done and are excited about continuous learning
- You have expertise in MS Office applications and SAP, ideally also with business analytics
- You are fluent in English and German
- You enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment
- You are ready to travel the world.
- Realize your ideas and grow personally in a digital and international environment.
- Become a part of a diverse, open-minded and dynamic start-up community while enjoying the network of a Siemens company.
- Draw a competitive and performance-oriented salary and bonus.
- Benefit from attractive training programs and support of expert development.
- Enjoy flexible and remote working hours.