Hello game changers, solution-oriented drivers and creative minds – we are looking for you!
Our team is inclusive, open and quick to act. By working together to become our best, we push the boundaries of what’s technologically possible. Our goal is as simple as this: providing an inventive, fresh approach to meeting industry change.
We hold our values high every step of the way. So, if you are curious about our work, courageous in dealing with challenges, committed to driving data intelligence forward and if a successful collaboration with colleagues and customers is vital to you, we can’t wait to welcome you at OMNETRIC!
You will work in an OMNETRIC team environment and provide eMeter EnergyIP content knowledge in an architectural manner supporting solutioning, estimation, design and integration through the entire delivery lifecycle.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- You will envision and own the solution based on the current and future business requirements, best practices and industry standards.
- You will support the Project Manager to confirm scope, develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, past experience and inputs from the Project Team Members.
- You will verify the customer requirements.
- You will identify requirements which cannot be met in the standard solution configuration and require further customization.
- You will provide leadership to the design and delivery team for the proposed solution.
- You will lead the Analyze and Design phase.
- You will review the results of the Analyze and Design phase (functional design, technical design, test strategy, -approach and -plan, deployment concept, etc).
- You will assess impacts and propose solutions for change requests.
- You will central contact person towards the customer on solution architecture topics.
- You should have strong experience of working with meter data management system, particularly eMeter EnergyIP with utilities and/or energy clients.
- You will also have full life-cycle application experience which is coupled with a strong understanding of the inherent business challenges and processes in moving to a Smart enabled utility.
- You have a background in utilities and deregulated markets.
- You have a background in Smart Metering (AMI) in the utilities sector.
- You have smart grid expertise, e.g. DRMS, VPP and microgrids
- You have Meter Data Management experience, particular eMeter EnergyIP, and integration into SAP IS-U (MDUS) and AMI head end systems.
- You have Full Product / Software Development Lifecycle experience, including definition, requirements gathering, configuration and delivery.
- You have technical pre-sales experience.
- Realize your ideas and grow personally in a digital and international environment.
- Become a part of a diverse, open-minded and dynamic start-up community while enjoying the network of a Siemens company.
- Draw a competitive and performance-oriented salary and bonus.
- Enjoy flexible and remote working hours.