Hello game changers, solution-oriented drivers and creative minds – we are looking for you!
Our team is inclusive, open and quick to act. By working together to become our best, we push the boundaries of what’s technologically possible. Our goal is as simple as this: providing an inventive, fresh approach to meeting industry change.
We hold our values high every step of the way. So, if you are curious about our work, courageous in dealing with challenges, committed to driving data intelligence forward, and if a successful collaboration with colleagues and customers is vital to you, we can’t wait to welcome you at OMNETRIC!
As a Solution Consultant you will define and review the functional requirements for the application and you will be responsible for the completeness and consistency of the design deliverables.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- You will focus on eliciting and analyzing customer requirements (requirements engineering).
- You will be involved in business process specification and creation of projects and products documentation.
- You will be responsible for communicating with customers including undertaking business trips to foreign countries, mainly within the EU.
- You will support the configuration of EnergyIP products.
- You will analyze logged data and create SQL scripts.
- You have a higher technical degree from a University or University of Applied Sciences.
- You are experienced in requirements engineering and business analysis.
- You are familiar working with Linux, UML and SQL – Bash scripts coding is a plus.
- You are proud of your high-level problem-solving competence and analytical skills.
- You enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment.
- You will be happy to become a hands-on team player to get things done and are excited about continuous learning.
- You are used to working independently, remotely and under pressure.
- You are fluent in English for day-to-day communication. German skills are a plus.
- You are ready to travel the world.
- Realize your ideas and grow personally in a digital and international environment.
- Become a part of a diverse, open-minded and dynamic start-up community while enjoying the network of a Siemens company.
- Draw a competitive and performance-oriented salary and bonus.
- Benefit from attractive training programs and systematical support of expert development.
- Enjoy flexible and remote working hours.
- Make the most of our corporate benefits, such as 5 weeks of vacation with the opportunity to buy 8 additional days, retirement or life insurance, cafeteria system and meal vouchers.